SEAMEO Day 11

Wednesday, 15th august 2018. Today I had class in the SSC grade 8. My class started on 9.45 Am and finished on 11.45 Am. I taught physics my topic about energy. This is a good topic because it's really happened in our daily activities. For examples ; We can't go to school without energy, we can't walk, run, we can't do anything without energy. That's why energy really important in our lives. My students in grade 8 really antusiasm, got interested with this topic. They were can answer my questions well and they asked a lot. Students in grade 8 are really intelligent that's why grade 8 is on of my favorite class in Roosevelt College.
 After my class finished I went to faculty room to waiting my friends Dita, reny and then we took our lunch together. After lunch I didn't have any classes again and I used my time to shared with my students in the outside class. I try to establish connection with them. It's important for us as a teacher.
.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Part 1. School: General Information and Academic Administration

Part 1. School: General Information and Academic Administration

SEAMEO Day 14